All dogs are always in need of the right nutrition. However, choosing the right diet for your dog is not a simple task at all.
There is also no denying that it is much easier to buy ready-made dog food. It’s convenient to just pour a kibble spoon into a bowl or open a box to finish. However, in the context of suspicion that the dog food is not guaranteed, many owners have chosen to prepare their own dog food.
Between healthy dog food brands and homemade dog food, the later is the better! Homemade dog food not only can help you save some money but also allows you to design your dog’s healthy diet. Make sure you have time to prepare homemade food for your dog.
I will recommend to you 2 recipes so that you can make your dog’s food.
Vegetables Beef Porridge
For people who regularly make dog food at home, porridge is a very familiar dish. Help your dog to easily digest food. Beef porridge is made from simple ingredients, easy to find, and cheap.
Main ingredients: beef, pork liver, fish meat, rice, cabbage. The farmer can change the ingredients, such as minced meat, brown rice, millet … These are all ingredients that are beneficial to the dog’s health.
- Soak rice for 1 hour, slice beef, and chop vegetables into small pieces.
- Place the rice in a saucepan, pour plenty of water, and boil over high heat.
- When the water is boiling, simmer until the rice is soft. Put the beef in the pot, turn off the heat and stir well.
- Stir until the beef turns dark, add the vegetables to the pot. Stir well for 1-2 minutes to use.
Rice with pork ribs and vegetables
Ribs and vegetables are familiar foods for humans. Pork ribs are rich in protein, broccoli contains vitamin A. Very good for both humans and dogs. Vegetable cartilage rice is an easy dish to make. Suitable for those who love to make cat and dog food.
Ingredients: rice, pork ribs, vegetables
- Rice soaked for 1 hour, ribs and vegetables cut into small pieces to taste.
- Cook rice in a pot or a pot of rice. When cooking, add more water than the rice for the person.
- A layer of soy sauce can be applied to the surface of the ribs. But don’t over-marinate for a long time.
- When the rice has doubled in size, spread the meat evenly on top and continue cooking.
- Boil a pot of water, add the vegetables to the boil.
- When the rice is cooked, mix the bok choy with the ribs and rice.
- In large breeds such as the Berlin, Rott, a few ribs do not interfere at all. If you have a small pet dog, the bones can be removed. Leave only the meat and mix with the rice. You can cook according to the original recipe or make a little variation.
Be careful when making dog food at home
According to veterinarians, do not give cats and dogs spicy food. So when you make your own dog food, you don’t need to taste the seasonings. Although the seasoning makes the dish more attractive. But dogs won’t feel that way.
Limit greasy foods to cats and dogs. Especially fast foods like fried chicken, french fries … Avoid obesity and being overweight. As the main cause of cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis …
In addition to pork and vegetables, the following foods are indispensable in your dog’s diet:
- Sweet potato
With those aforementioned tips, we hope you can find the best ways to treat your dogs with delicious foods! Let’s keep them healthy and fit with the easy homemade recipe. Taseful – chokefull- fresh at the afordable price! Which one you think is the easiest? Let’s comment and share with us! Thank you so much!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.